Pages

Tuesday, July 7

Tarox Medieval Toilet

I have a list of priorities in converting my TS2 game to TS4 and this medieval toilet is one of them.  In TS2 any lot above peasant class would have this somewhere.  It was originally found at a site called Tarox, now long gone, which housed a plethora of fantastic historical content.  This object has had its geo-states removed, thanks to the tutorial over at the Sims 4 Studio Forum, and works just fine.   Two versions are now available, a basic and a tuned version



You can find it HERE

edit:  With the help of the folks over at the Sims 4 Studio forum I've managed to edit this toilet to make it even more medieval.  Sims won't flush this toilet, my sim also didn't automatically wash her hands as she usually does.  I've also disabled the ability to up-grade it and take a pregnancy test.
I don't think you can have both in your game at the same time, but I really don't know, anyway, I'm sure you only need one.

If you fancy the newly tuned medieval medieval toilet go HERE

Credits: Tarox, Sims 4 Studio, UVMapper, Blender, Gimp & simPE

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I play with a medieval theme in my sims 2 and now sims 4 games and this will definitely help with the latter since there's not yet much options with appropriate cc in ts4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I'm happy others can get some use out of the stuff I convert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do it, too... just playing medieval times, so thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! I'm playing a history themed TS4 game and your stuff is the best for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you like my conversions, hope you find more stuff in the future to your liking too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweet Heaven you are a creator with a vision. I too want the very same thing to turn my TS2 medieval conversion game to TS4. I have been searching the web for wonderful creators such as yourself. I have so much enjoyed my converted TS2 medieval game thanks to people such as yourself and many other creators and here your are wanting the same thing, evolution of our technology has made it playable but somewhat difficult. I find it is sad to see my characters go and would love to find a way to move them into the new future of TS4 without any loss, but this I feel is a dream, so a remake is the best out come. Thankyou and thanks for sharing Regards Kaz from Sydney Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this conversion! I use it all the time, just wanted to let you know I made some recolors here: https://bit.ly/2G8LlRB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I have just dl'd this object; I create a lot of historical builds and it's so frustrating to not have period plumbing. This would work for anything back to Roman times (though if you'd consider reskinning it in marble, even better!). Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, first, thanks for this! I love it in my historical games. Howeer, this great object seems to be a bit broken ever since Discover University - it gives Sims uncomfortable moodlets and works like it's been pranked (explodes on them etc.). Is there any way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The list is huge and the offers that different suppliers give away are different so you have to spend some time and effort in understanding which supplier is offering you a deal that is worth the time you spent on the internet. toilet tank parts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchas Gracias por esto, es justo lo que estaba necesitando para mis sims medieval. Gracias Graciaaaas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete